- Who is a candidate for Bariatric Surgery?
People who suffer from overweight and/or obesity suffer limitations in their daily life, causing them not to have the quality of life they would like to have.
- Points to consider:
- Problems such as decrease of physical redeeming, alterations in self-esteem, social, discrimination.
- Related to organic problems (typical of overweight/obesity) such as joint pain, limb deformation, diabetes mellitus, arterial hypertension, fatty liver, pulmonary disease, peripheral vascular disease, predisposition to cancer.
- Problems with life prognosis and patients’ perceived perception of it
- Frustration at not having good results with other treatments.
We can help you to see all these aspects, and give them a solution with adequate and effective treatment.
We make sure to accompany you during the whole process of change, improving the probabilities of success.